Installing the Arduino Libraries for the Sparrow Nodes
- Step 1. Open the Arduino IDE
- Step 2. Go to File → Preferences
- Step 3. In the Additional Boards Manager URLs textbox add the following link: http://clkdiv8.com/download/package_clkdiv8pre_index.json
- Step 4. Close the window by pressing OK
- Step 5. Go to Tools → Board → Boards Manager
- Step 6. Search “sparrow”
- Step 7. Hit Install
- Step 8. You're done!
Here is a video tutorial of the process:
Excited to run your first code on Sparrow? Check out how to say Hello World!